Pages

Labels

Search Me

Monday, February 16, 2015

Pre-op Guidelines

Yay for me.

I have sent my deposit and it has been received. My surgery is scheduled with Dr. Fernandez-Goico on June 12th. I am beyond excited. I am now going to secure a recovery house and shop for my tickets. So excited.


I got my email confirmation of my surgery date, my account summery, and  a medical history form. I love how professional his office is.

Update on 2/08/2015
I have sent my deposit to Serenity RH. I am excited to have the behind me. I feel great about choosing them They have been very easy to reach and the reviews I have read on RS and FB have been very promising. They also come recommended by Dr. FG.


Next update: I took a trip out of town for work. They overbooked the flight so I volunteered to take a later flight in exchange for a flight voucher. So now I have $500 flight cash. That makes my roundtrip ticket range from $50-80. How cool is that...?

2/16/2015
I am currently taking a daily vitamin, Vitamin C, an Iron pill, with a stool softener. I go to my PCP on Thursday and I plan on getting blood work to get a baseline on my numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll