Pages

Labels

Search Me

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Choosing a Doctor

I sent my pictures and stats out to 3 doctors....Dr. Walkiris Robles, Dr. Fatima Almonte, and Dr. Yily de los Santos.

I have received quotes back from all three and the price range was from 5200-6700. However, some of the doctors are suggesting a 2nd trip at a later date. I know for me that would be a near impossibility.

Some of the factors I am using to select my doctor are:

  • reviewing pictures of their work
  • assessing what 'work' areas they seem to do best
  • reviewing blogs and review of realself.com
  • assessing the thoroughness of their quote, plus
  • my own intuition
I am not using the cost as a factor at all. I think that this type of surgery is too important  to base it on price.

Some things I noticed when i got my quotes. Some quotes are more thorough than others. The lack of thoroughness was/is a concern for me. When I compare the quotes seeing the huge difference from one doctor quote to another has given me cuase to pause. It also helps me to think of the questions I want/need to ask 

3 comments:

  1. After doing some reasearch.... I'm almost planning a Round 2 before I get done with Round 1 smh. Loving the Blog. Keep up the good work. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi' Janette, i pray all is well, my name is Cindy, ,and i was wondering how to send photos to the Doctor's, I'm having a hard time with there emails 😕would you please try and help me...thank you so much 💋
      Cindy

      Delete
    2. Hi' Janette, i pray all is well, my name is Cindy, ,and i was wondering how to send photos to the Doctor's, I'm having a hard time with there emails 😕would you please try and help me...thank you so much 💋
      Cindy

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll