Pages

Labels

Search Me

Monday, February 16, 2015

What to pack

I have been thinking a lot lately about what all I need to purchase and pack for my DREAM Trip.  I am using the email from the quotes from the doctors as well as what I read on RealSelf.com and advice from the SX gal pals.

Update... 2/16/2015
I have removed a few items from my list as Serenity RH has them for me. :-)
I am also going to resort this list into categories.




Clothes

  • Robe
  • Shower shoes/flip flops
  • Loose clothing: maxi dresses((PM)), sweats, pajamas
  • Towel & wash cloths
  • Under garments ((PM))
  • Wife Beaters preferably t-shirts(6 minimum)- fajas dig into your skin.

Hygienic Items

  • Alcohol pads
  • Antibacterial soap
  • Antibacterial wipes
  • Baby wipes/Feminine Wipes (4 packs0f 60) unscented ((PM))
  • Bandaids **
  • Blanket ((PM)) 
  • Compression socks (Dr. FG to provide...?)
  • GoGirl or P E-z *
  • Hand sanitizer **
  • Heating pad *
  • Hibiclens *
  • Mederma *
  • Mouthwash **
  • Neosporin **
  • Pads
  • Thick maxi pads**
  • Tooth paste and tooth brush **

Medicines


  • Arnica gel...? *
  • Benadryl pills**
  • Diurex **
  • Ducolax **
  • Iron Pills **
  • Multivitamin **
  • Stool softener **
  • Tylenol ES and PM **

Miscellaneous

  • Extension Cords/Surge Protector
  • iPad
  • Lanyard **
  • MasterLock *
  • Neck Pillow   *
  • Passport
  • Snacks
  • Water bottle with filter

Provided by the RH

((PM))- PLASTIMEDIC surgery bag item
* added to amazon.com wish list
** gonna get locally
Links from Real Self
http://www.realself.com/guide/brazilian-butt-lift-preparation-guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll