Pages

Labels

Search Me

Monday, January 19, 2015

Questions

As  Review the quotes from the doctors I will list my questions for each/any/ all doctors that I have.

I will update this post as I get answers...


Robles (emailed questions on 12/22) As of Jan 19... I did not get a response...? I am going to resend and add a few questions
  • How many surgeries do you schedule in one day? How can I be the first one of the day?
  • Which RH do you work in conjunction with?
  • If I have a history of epidural headaches, can I request general anesthesia...?
  • How is the breast lift different from the breast augmentation?
Yily (emailed questions on 12/22) Responses sent on 12/23.

  • The quote states that I must have someone to stay the night with the night of surgery. Can that person be a nurse from the RH? Or do I need to come with a friend? Or can myself and a fellow surgery patient be each other stay person?You can hire a nurse from the Recovery House, it can't be another patient because that person won't be able to help you through the night
  • Which RH do you work in conjunction with? I recommend Luxury Recovery House in first place, and some other 2 when that one doesn't have spots available.
  • If I chose the RH package and get the meds from my own doctor does that change the quote...?It doesn't change because it's a package offer.
  • How many surgeries do you schedule in one day? How can I be the first one of the day? I do up to 4 surgeries. To be the first patient you just have to arrive the day prior surgery to get lab work done. We're open until 5 pm.
  • If I have a history of epidural headaches, can I request general anesthesia...? Unfortunately, that's not an option, epidural is the best type of anesthesia we can use for this procedures. The epidural  headaches actually depend on the technique that is used by the anesthesiologist, i have a very good one, by the way.


2 comments:

  1. She has referred to Luxury RH. Nursed can stay with u from RH they normally charge approx 50usd

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3-4 sx a day depending on types of sx.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll