Pages

Labels

Search Me

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Robles Quote

I received my quote from Robles. I was a bit let down as she isn't willing to do everything I need. She was the 1st doctor suggest I lose 30pounds. I did ask but damn. . . . 30pounds that smaller than I have been since college in the early 1990s..

I have a few issues with her quotes. 

  1. They do not include everything I want done.
  2. I do not have the availability or desire to come for round 2.  
So she is removed from the running. I need to feel.... hell know that my dr. can meet my surgery needs. 


Hello SweetHeart,

Dr. Robles said she would love to please you becase she know it is very Important for you, but in your case she suggest performed the procedures separtly because is more safe.  She generally recommend that cosmetic surgical procedures be limited to no more than 5 - 6 hours for safety purposes. Your risks include your weight and length of the operation. I would advise dividing the operation it to two settings working on the upper body at on session and 3 - 6 months later the second stage.

We saw that the resutls are much better in short and long term.

She also recommend to lose 30 pounds.

That is why she Suggest the following combinations:

Liposuction on  back, waist  + tummy Tuck + lipotransference US$5200.00

Or

Tummy Tuck + Lipo on Waist + Breast Lift US$5800

Both packages included 12 days at the country.


* Price are in American Dollars.
* This price are guarantee for six months.
* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.
* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.
* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day.

Our all-inclusive package includes:

         •Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Chest X-Ray, Blood test)
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (pain medicine and antibiotics)
•Medical fees
•Two nights at the clinic
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

The following are not included in the all inclusive package: 

1.) Air Ticket
2.) Other transportation that is not medical.
3.) Any Additional drug.
4.) Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel). 

What you can use and is not included in the package
1.    Iron shot
2.    Blood Transfusion
3.    Rosa mosqueta oil
4.    Extra garment
5.    Any other medicine that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.
For all the extra that is not included and you may use or need during your stay here can be cover with US$300.00

  
Now that you have your final quotation, please confirm if you're going to do the surgery to arrange everything and send you all the information you need to before surgery.

If you need me please feel free to contact me anytime.

The recovery house info came in a separate email but here it is....

Hello Sweetie,

For us will be a pleasure to please you, you can be sure we will do our best.

All the recovery House has Hospital Bed, Wifi, food and AC.
We work with the following Recovery House:

  • Virginia Recovery
  • Relax Recovery  IG: Relaxrecoveryhouse    FB: Relax Recovery House

1 comment:

  1. Just because I also have a quote from Robles... I don't feel like she is personable. My quote is very very similar to yours. Only a couple of words are different.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll