Pages

Labels

Search Me

Monday, December 15, 2014

Call me Vivid

Of course, my real name isn't Vivid. I love the idea of a pseudonym. I love the idea of being anonymous yet so open. So let me tell about myself and I am sure I will add to this page often as I get distracted and sometimes do not finish what I am working on.

I am 43 years old, married, and a mom to many. I say many because I have 4 natural born children, 1 daughter in law , and 3 step kids. I also 'raise' my mom when things in her life go south. My youngest child was born in 2008 and my oldest in 1991. So the age range tells a lot about me I think.  I have been married 3 times. And my current husband is my last husband. The only real husband I have ever had. My 1st marriage I was 23 and you played house for about 2 years. The 2nd husband was the king of selfish and I survived an almost 10 year sentence. My life partner, my best friend, my husband is what keeps me grounded and protected when everything is going haywire.

I work full time as an educator and I have been in this field for over 15 years. I love what I do and feel very blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll