Pages

Labels

Search Me

Friday, May 29, 2015

Obese Issue

Ok... here is where I am. I need to lose at least 6 pounds to be under 30BMI. I only have 8 days to do it. I am disappointed in myself but I am not going to quit. I am off for summer break. So I plan on eating all protein shakes and yogurt for the next week. I am going to enlist the help of my husband and get this done. I have worked to hard to get so close. I do not want to not have the doctor of my choice. He knows me and I feel very comfortable using him.
So... That is what I am dealing with right now. On the upside I have been packing and only have few items left to get.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be in DR soon would love to meet you. I'm going with almonte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I arrive June 7 and have surgery on June 9th with FernandezGoico.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 

Contributors

Blogroll